Students in Grades 3-8 will soon begin participating in the Missouri Assessment Program (MAP). Grades 3-8 will participate in English Language Arts and Math while Grades 5 & 8 will also participate in Science.
Below is the schedule, in grade level order of testing dates:
English Language Arts: April 24 - April 28
Mathematics: May 1 - May 5
English Language Arts: May 1 - May 2
Mathematics: May 3 - May 4
English Language Arts: April 18 - April 20
Mathematics: April 21 - April 24
Science: April 26 - April 27
English Language Arts: April 10 - April 11
Mathematics: April 12 - April 13
English Language Arts: April 27 - May 4
Mathematics: April 27 - April 28
English Language Arts: April 10 - April 13
Mathematics: May 2 - May 4
Science: April 19 - April 21
What can a parent or guardian do to help on test day?
- Be aware of the testing schedule.
- Be certain that your child has had adequate rest (this may mean getting them used to an earlier bed time before the week of testing).
- Make sure your child eats breakfast.
- Be on time for school.
- Avoid scheduling appointments that can be made at a later date.
- Have a positive attitude about testing.